Muzack

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sooo, my wonderful sister just sent me what I can only regard as some sort of chainmail. I am to list six random facts about myself and then implore at least six others to do the same. Whether this will bring me good luck or a series of good hair days or something remains to be seen as I have reluctantly agreed to participate. The first random fact about myself, then is…

#1. I am an avid animal lover. Doesn’t matter the species, color, shape, or size, I love them all. Animals can do no wrong in my eyes (except of course for the occasional mauling of humans, and then I can’t help but assume the human had it coming). One of my early life goals was to open my own wildlife reservation where I could nurse injured tigers and rhinos, etc. back to life with my very own hands. Very cinematic, I know. I refer to full-grown dogs as puppies and squeal every, and I mean every, time I see one and I even have a special place in my heart for the naked mole rat. If only I were that enamored with my fellow man, but that’s another post.



Amazing,isn't he?



Absolutley Beautiful!

OMG!


The one in the middle looks like an ewok.



Words aren't necessary. Just look!



!!!!

I could go on and on, but there's other work to be done and sleep to be had.

No comments: