Muzack

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fly Like an Eagle


As you may have noticed by my last post, I am on a positive kick.  If you don't live in reality and dream in the clouds, you're not really living. You must combine the two.

I am currently watching the animated film Ratatouille, about the rat chef that could, and am feeling adventurous.  Rats obviously can't cook (weird plot), but the little rodent left home, adventured afar, followed his dreams and accomplished them. The idea we take from this though was that he embarked on a journey in search of his passion.

In my travels I have been many places that are also far away from my Michigan home.  From the Caribbean to Italy, Africa and more, I have had many rich encounters with the people, animals and the environment in general.  Next up on my list are Ireland and Brazil and I cant wait for the new experiences to come and the spaces and ways in which I will soar.
Brazil
 
Ireland

I don't know what's next, but because travel is MY passion, I will pursue it to no end.

"Fly like an eagle to the sea, fly like and eagle let my spirit carry me. I want to fly like and eagle till I'm free" - Steve Miller Band

No comments: